This assessment uses the Sensory Integration and Praxis Test (SIPT).
The SIPT is ‘gold standard’ diagnostic tool used in the assessment and diagnosis of Sensory Processing and/or Dyspraxia.
Therapist must hold specific post graduate qualifications in order to administer and interpret this assessment.
This assessment package includes:
- Pre assessment questionnaires
- 120 minute assessment session using SIPT and Clinical Observations
- Written report with recommendations including graphical representation of results
- One-hour verbal feedback meeting
- Goal setting
- Provision of a home activity programme