A full assessment including use of formal, standardised assessments and clinical observations, to identify difficulties in sensory processing, fine and gross motor skills, visual perception and self-care.
This assessment package includes:
- Pre assessment questionnaires
- 90 minute assessment session
- Written report with recommendations
- One-hour verbal feedback meeting
- Goal setting
- Provision of a home activity programme
Although full assessments can be carried out in school (for an additional charge) we strongly recommend parents bring their child in to our specialist therapy centre where we have access to specialist equipment to ensure the most accurate assessment is completed.